Book health service
Book a health service now
Upload your script
Let's Talk About
Dear valued customers, fellow community members and friends,
Our thoughts are with those directly impacted by these unprecedented circumstances as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. We understand the new reality we’re living in and the uncertainty it brings can be stressful. We are here to help each and every one of you that visit our pharmacies, however, we need your help to allow us to do this.
We are doing everything within our control to keep you safe as well as our staff, regularly cleaning down our counters and asking you to avoid paying with cash where possible, by using eftpos.Thank you to the many customers buying sensible quantities of medication. However, with the surge in panic buying, we are following the recent Australian Government directive to:
* Limit supply of certain prescriptions to 1 month's supply
* Limit supply of certain over-the-counter medicines to a maximum of one unit per purchase.
We understand that there are a number of products that we can’t consistently supply such as hand sanitizer and toilet paper. Thank you for your understanding. It’s everyone’s responsibility to ensure fair and reasonable distribution for all.
So, with this in mind, I urge you all to please:
* BE CALM - Please be respectful of our teams and Pharmacists. Without them, we can’t help anyone.* BE RESPONSIBLE - Buy only what you need. If any medication is out of stock, it’s only temporary.* LETS BEAT THIS TOGETHER - As a community we are strong, and we will see this through. Our Pharmacists and teams are here to help. I ask that you respect their safety by not coming into our Pharmacies if you are showing:
* Flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
* Are in self-isolation
* Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
Pharmacy is considered an essential service so we will remain open. We encourage you to leave your prescriptions instore so that you can phone ahead and order your prescription in advance. You can also register for our App – MyPharmacyLink to order your medications on-line.
If you are feeling unwell, we can deliver your medications to the carpark so you can avoid other customers and staff. Phone the pharmacy to organise this. If coming instore, please observe the social distancing guidelines of 1.5m from other customers.
If you need further information you can contact theCoronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.Things are changing quickly, so you should keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 news from reliable sources such as the Australian Department of Health & World Health Organisation. At Pharmacy for Life, our number one priority and responsibility always has and always will be the health and safety of our customers and patients, team members and community at large.
Take care of yourselves and those close to you.
Julianna and the Pharmacy for Life Team
Monday - Friday:
8.00am - 5.00pm
8.00am - 6.00pm
8.30am - 12.30pm
8.30am - 5.30pm
4 Convenient Locations!
Click here for directions
07 5493 1444
Shop 203/67 Regatta Boulevard, Birtinya, QLD, 4575
07 5441 1901
07 5443 4777
07 5491 3040
123 Nambour Mapleton Road, Nambour, QLD, 4560
Shop 3/24 Deanna Street, Maroochy Waters, QLD, 4561
Shop 2-3/6 Beerburrum Street, Dicky Beach, QLD, 4551
Dicky Beach, Maroochy Waters, Wurtulla & Nambour Heights!